Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Swimin' With the Fishes ~ TADS Doll No. 5

he Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 5 recently visited Susan DuFresne here in Washington sate and got to swim with the magnificent creatures of the sea. She takes with her a plethora of gorgeous memorabilia from her journey. Susan really outdid herself with an array of beautiful art work. I am truly in awe of the colors and style of these pieces. Due to the large number of photos taken, I have put them in a slideshow for your enjoyment. Viewing these will truly take you to a place of Everyday Bliss.










Susan has named the mermaid in this piece Marina and what a perfect name for Doll No. 5 who, up until now, has been nameless. I think Marina is absolutely perfect!



To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there. To sign up, leave a comment stating so on the TADS Official Sign Up All images appearing as part of this post are coprighted by ©Susan DuFresne and any duplication without her express written consent is prohibited.

4 comments:

Juli@Korotaeva said...

Very beautiful! I love it!

Sueann said...

So beautiful....I love it and Marina's name is perfect. Such color and texture! Fabulous!
Hugs
SueAnn

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest, dearest Kitty,what a super slideshow you have here....Oh I am going to miss all the friendship and inspiration and art and love in this wonderful circle, but I will have the pleasure and honor of meeting face-to-face a dear blogger friend, Penny. Plus seeing my family and relishing every bit of my past. Thank you dear soul, for visiting me and leaving such dear words. I hope that you are on the road to healing and know that there is always a friend, furry or not, waiting for you! Bisous, Anita

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kitty, I always enjoy seeing what you are up to over here and seeing what others create as well. I think Marina is a good name for a mermaid.

XO,

Sheila :-)