Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True

The Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 5 slumbered with the angles and found the magnificence of a dream come true when she visited Renee Troy in Los Angeles. Renee, she is the picture of dreamy with the soft, feathery looks and pastel colors. She is just beautiful and I thank you for being part of the magic of this project.


"Continuing on my journey, I became tired and rested my head on a pillow of flower petals. While daydreaming, I imagined atop my head a crown of jewels. I saw myself in my heart's mirror and when I awoke . . . there was the crown, as beautiful as I had envisioned on top of my head."



“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” W. Clement Stone


We have the power to make anything we wish happen. All we have to do is believe it can by believing in ourselves. If you are going to dream, don't be afraid to dream BIG!


Cheers!
xoxo
~Kitty Kellie

To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there. To sign up, leave a comment stating so on the TADS Official Sign Up

1 comment:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh my goodness but she is beautiful Kitty! Scrumptiously soft and pink!! Thanks for sharing!Blessings~