Monday, August 3, 2009

The Magic of the Lilies

The Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 5 experienced magic in Michigan as she spent time in Debbie's enchanted garden of Star Gazer Lilies. Thank you Debbie. She is positively stunning. I would even say that her brilliant colors resemble those of the surreal landscapes of dreamland.


Today I visited the magical flower gardens of my dear friend. She showed me all of her favorite flowers.


There was one in particular that really caught my eye. My friend told me that this was her magical flower. With one whiff, we were drenched in its aroma and in the blink of an eye we were suddenly in Fairy Land.


As my friend and I fluttered about in our flower attire and sparkling wings we discovered many a delight.


Sit quietly in your garden sometime. Let the warm summer breezes whisper gently in your ear. If you are very very lucky, your garden fairies may choose to reveal themselves. When they do, get ready to begin your own magical adventure with these playful beings.

Cheers!
xoxo
~Kitty Kellie

To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there. To sign up, leave a comment stating so on the TADS Official Sign Up

2 comments:

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Hi Kellie,That was sweet.did she get to keep her outfit or does she get a new one each time?Anyway I'm a waitin my visit.XXOO Marie Antionette
Go look at what i inherited

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I love this dress for her! Blessings dear one.