Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Break Fun in California

The Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 4 aka Queenie played in the surf and sun over a Spring Break vacation with Gloria Carson and her son. I can only imagine what Queenie's response might be to her recent trip. The words that come immediately to mind are "What a rush!"


Queenie writes this from her travels to Capitola: I decided to accompany Gloria and her son on a spring break vacation to Capitola, California. Seriously, if you have never visited this part of California, it's awesome! Location, near Santa Cruz, California, beach, ocean, surfing, skate boarding, great restaurants, and the most beautiful scenery. I tried my hand at both skate boarding and surfing. I must say spring break was really action packed. . . .


Sounds like our Queenie had a blast. Gloria, please give yourself a hug and a big heartfelt thanks from me for participating in the TADS project and for showing are Queenie such a gloriously good time filled with exciting new experiences.





To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there. To sign up, leave a comment stating so on the TADS Official Sign Up All images appearing as part of this post are coprighted by ©Gloria Carson and any duplication without her express written consent is prohibited.

5 comments:

Sueann said...

What a wonderful excursion Queenie has had. Surfing huh? Bet that was exhilarating. Cool journal pages too!!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
SueAnn

Auntie Cake said...

What a life that girl leads!!! So exciting! I sure hope she had on a wet suit or something while surfing, the results could have been devastating!!!
Kate

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Kitty dear!!! This looks like a load of fun! I sure wish I could be there! I will be traveling back home to California in June; San Francisco then L.A. I can't wait!!

Have a lovely day, and keep cutting away!Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Kitty, of all people, who knows paper, YOU MUST MAKE A CROWN TEMPLATE!!!! Please, please, it is a must! And I will be the first one to try it on for size! Keep me in the know!

Thank you for coming...you may stay a while and try on ALL the costumes and eat ALL the cake! That's what wonderous about blogland; calorie-free!

Anita

Laura Haviland said...

Kitty what fun,your awesome !!
What a great life...
Thanks for sharing,enjoy...
Big Hugs, Laura. xoxx