Friday, June 26, 2009

Doll No. 1 Goes Bold and Beautiful in Mexico

The Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 1 visited Brittany in Southern California and what better way to spice up the day than shopping for a Chica dress and sipping margaritas south of the border in vibrant Mexico! I LOVE the fantastic colors and design work in these pages. Thank you so much Brittany for your bold and beautiful contribution to the project.


Brittany says: Of course we had to make our way to Mexico for some margarita's and shopping. She ended up buying a lovely Chica dress that she wore later that evening when I took her out to some Artist receptions. Next day we went on a few nature hikes and took in some wonderful photo opts. Looking forward to our next visit together !!!!

I know I know, others are so dainty and pretty and here I come bold and big... But that's how I roll!


I would not have it any other way, Brittany. Be sure to check out more of Brittany's bold and beautiful works by visiting her blog, PaperMoonies for more vibrant goodness.

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie

To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there. To sign up, leave a comment stating so on the TADS Official Sign Up

1 comment:

Sharon said...

How fun and vibrant!