Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You Are the Dancin' Queen ~ Doll No. 4 Shines in the Golden State

The Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 4 became the dancin' queen of the golden state last week when Barb added her magic and creativity to this ongoing project. She even added illustrated ankles complete with dancing shoes. OMG! How perfect is this? Thank you so much Barb. I am deeply appreciative for your participation. :)


She was our queen, our rose, our star; And then she danced ~ O Heaven, her dancing. ~Winthrop Mackworth Praed (1802 - 1839)


However far the journey may take my Queen, she will find the music and she will DANCE!!!

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie

To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there. To sign up, leave a comment stating so on the TADS Official Sign Up

3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love your paper dolls. They are wonderful!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hello,...dropping by to say Hello! Doll #4 is going to be another grand adventure. I do love to follow their progress. :0)

Have a great day,
Stephanie

juliaD said...

Hi, H.P.Sat!....
Cant wait for no 4 to see my new art room, as I am removing all my roses and shabby chic embroidery, as I am going for a whole new look and colour pallette...cant wait for no 4 ( she needs a name), to tell me what she thinks when she gets here...xx