Wednesday, June 17, 2009

TADS Official Sign Up


Not to be confused with the "Official" Participant List, it occurred to me that I did not have a centrally located place for people to sign up to participate in the TADS project.

This project is open to any artist world wide and not just my network members. Keep in mind that you could be mailing internationally so if this is a problem, best let this sleeping dog lay and pass on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, don't you think? (tee hee :) That being said, I have a pretty good idea of where in the world my TADS participants are. Feel free to ask me before you sign up to find out if your position would require you to mail internationally if it would, you can always wait for a spot that wouldn't however, it will be your responsibility to follow-up with me.

To officially add your name to the list (which you can see here) simply leave a comment or e-mail me at kreynolds@papercatdesigns.com and I will add you. Feel free to check back often to see when you can expect to receive your doll.

7 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hellooo! How are you dear? I send you joy and wishes. Blessings, Amy

http;//www.papermoonies.blogspot.com said...

cant wait for my turn!!
Brittany
http;//www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

Willnnabel said...

Hi, I have passed an award on to you for having such a lovely blog. It is yours to claim, or not, but I could not help myself form adding your blog to the list.

Unknown said...

Hey girls! Thank you so much for the comments. They give me such a lift to read.

Debra,

Awwww! I am honored. Thank you so very much. I'll be right over!

Hugs! =D
~Kitty Kellie

Connie said...

1 would like to do this.
connie
crinwil2@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi Connie,

Welcome to TADS! I will add you to the TADS Official Participant list. Do keep in touch and feel free to drop a note any time.

Thank you for joining the magic!

Cheers! =D
~Kitty Kellie

Ginger said...

I would love to join in the TADS project if you have room for one more! Ginger