Friday, June 19, 2009

Mad Tea Party ~ June 27th

Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist is hosting her 2nd annual Mad Tea Party on Saturday, June 27th! It is sure to be the blogging social event of the season and everyone who is anyone will be there! For details on how you can play or find out more follow the white rabbit.



On June 27th I will be celebrating myself silly right here on The Artful Paper Doll with my very first ever (on this blog anyway) blog giveaway! I don't want to spoil the surprise by letting the rabbit out of the hole, so to speak, so mark your calendar for June 27th and meet me here. Only then will you find out what yummy secrets the Mad Hatter has in store for you!



Photos were scanned from a copy of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland that was given to me by my father when I was a child. This book is at least 30 years old if it's a day. You can see the yellowing pages. What a treasure, and one of the few things from my childhood that managed to survive.

3 comments:

Sueann said...

Oh! I am so glad you will be involved with the Tea Party. So will I. And I will be having a give-a-way as well!! WooHoo! What a wonderful day it will be!
Hugs
SueAnn

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I'll be there dear! Blessings to a wonderful gal.

Orinda said...

I love your pages and your dolls. One more thing for my to do list.

Orinda
crazypieces@gmail.com