Monday, June 15, 2009

TADS Doll No. 4 ~ Think Like a Queen

The Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 4 spent time with Tristan in Connecticut and found out she truly IS a queen. Thank you so much Tristan, for showing our girl that being queen is not a state of being but an attitude that all of us have within us if we will take but a moment to listen. Please visit Tristan at Enchanted Revelry and be enchanted.

Think like a queen for the queen is not afraid to fail.
I eagerly anticipate my journeys around the world. So many people anxious to meet me makes me feel like a queen.


I am the queen of my world and the master of my destiny. I listen only to the voices of my higher self, echoed softly from deep within my soul. They are steadfast in their knowing that I am the only one who clearly sees that path life's journey made just for me. With joy and bliss as my guiding lights, I will not fail, I can not fall.

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie

To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there.

4 comments:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Nice touch, Tristan :0) Yes, indeed....being Queen is definitely an attitude!

Stephanie

KeKe said...

Nice job Tristan!!

P.s. A doll just arrived at my house yesterday from England~I'll be posting very soon and sending her on her way~

Heather McAndrews said...

Tristan,
How inspiring! Especially since I'm currently being lead through an art journal centering on "queens". Thanks for reminding me to brave like one!

Unknown said...

I think he did a lovely job as well. Thank you so much for the visits girls. They add cheer to my day and smiles to my face.

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie