Monday, June 15, 2009

TADS Doll No. 4 ~ Think Like a Queen

The Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium's (TADS) Doll No. 4 spent time with Tristan in Connecticut and found out she truly IS a queen. Thank you so much Tristan, for showing our girl that being queen is not a state of being but an attitude that all of us have within us if we will take but a moment to listen. Please visit Tristan at Enchanted Revelry and be enchanted.

Think like a queen for the queen is not afraid to fail.
I eagerly anticipate my journeys around the world. So many people anxious to meet me makes me feel like a queen.


I am the queen of my world and the master of my destiny. I listen only to the voices of my higher self, echoed softly from deep within my soul. They are steadfast in their knowing that I am the only one who clearly sees that path life's journey made just for me. With joy and bliss as my guiding lights, I will not fail, I can not fall.

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie

To find out more about the Traveling "paper" Art Doll Symposium (TADS) project, click the link to go there.

4 comments:

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Nice touch, Tristan :0) Yes, indeed....being Queen is definitely an attitude!

Stephanie

KeKe said...

Nice job Tristan!!

P.s. A doll just arrived at my house yesterday from England~I'll be posting very soon and sending her on her way~

Heather McAndrews said...

Tristan,
How inspiring! Especially since I'm currently being lead through an art journal centering on "queens". Thanks for reminding me to brave like one!

The Artful Paper Doll said...

I think he did a lovely job as well. Thank you so much for the visits girls. They add cheer to my day and smiles to my face.

xoxo
~Kitty Kellie