Saturday, July 3, 2010

Who do I Think I am?

For the past few years, I've watched and followed other artists, all of whom I consider to be successful mostly because they were earning a living doing what they love - their art. The grass always seemed greener on their side of the fence because of the success they now enjoy, success that I have wanted and envied but still have yet to duplicate for myself. This week, clarity has revealed to me that the key to the success I have been looking for lies in my own individuality. Even though I've known this to be true intellectually, I finally understand what it really means in my heart and soul.


Up until now I have tried to be everyone but myself in a variety of ways you may already have noticed but I won't go into them here . How could I expect anyone else to know who I am when I clearly did not know myself? My entire outer world has been a reflection of that mish mash of jumbled and wishy washy intentions that could only ever yield wishy washy results. Changes are coming. The creative life of my dreams is unfolding before me. This photo marks the gateway to a new art venture that is uniquely me. I am proud to introduce you to Kellie Reynolds of Kell Belle Studio.



Up next: How I got the nickname Kell Belle

5 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Kellie,

I am so happy for you because since I have discovered you, you have always mused on your art in a thoughtful and important way. Most people keep on going being something they are not, but you have courageously sought your identity and have publicized it beautifully as a sort of accountability to yourself. What a success already.

BEST WISHES TO YOU!! Anita

Sueann said...

Looking forward to your unveiling!!! Very exciting!!
Love the photo...you look gorgeous. So pleased to meet you Kellie Reynolds!
HUgs
SueAnn

Sarah said...

The best of luck with the 'new' venture. I can relate!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kellie, I'm excited for you! Best of luck in your new adventures!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Elaine A said...

Hi Kellie -

You know I have loved you from the start. You've helped me realize my inner artist, you've coached, encouraged and praised. You've always been generous with your knowledge and your expertise. I've always known that you were a very special person!
I am so happy to see you grow, explore and acknowledge your uniqueness! You have something to share with us that is different than anything else out there. Kellie, you are special, talented, warm and I am know good things will continue to come your way. I am so glad you've touched my life.

Hugs,

Elaine Allen