Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Artful Elite will not be posting an interview for the month of May. We hope you have enjoyed the interviews so far and look forward with eager anticipation to June's featured artist. Thank you for your support.


In the meantime, I found this lovely little treasure on my latest trip to the craft store. The ideas began spinning almost upon first sight. I have a yummy plan for this beauty which will include, of all things, a fairy!


My Spring project is actually a home improvement project which includes remodeling a room in my condo to become the craft space of my dreams. You know, hard wood floors, lots of airy storage, yellow and blue paint, and white furniture. This will be everything the cottage charmed studio should be. I have been gathering storage boxes, jars and pretty things with which to decorate and organize the space. I will share sneak peeks along the way. Happy May Day!

Cheers! =D
~Kitty Kellie

No comments: