Sunday, March 8, 2009

Paper Dolls In Paradise ~ 1st Annual Crafting Cruise


Come cruise the Carribbean islands with me in January of 2010! Yes, it's true! I have decided to take the plunge! I am currently planning a crafting cruise in January of 2010. We will not only see beautiful, tropical ports of call but we will have the opportunity to meet each other and make pretty paper dolls too!

Interested in demonstrating a technique? You could get a deeply discounted cruise. If interested, leave a comment here or e-mail me. Demonstrator spaces are limited and I will only be looking for 3. You would be required to submit photos of the technique you plan to demonstrate and it should be something to enhance or add to my current paper doll technique. Examples might include backgrounds, clothing etc.


Details on the whole affair including who can come, pricing and itinerary are posted in the group "Paper Dolls In Paradise" on The Artful Paper Doll Network. Updates will be made as they become available and our lovely travel agent, Heidi Workman of R&D Cruises and Tours is in residence there (this is her in the photos) so feel free to ask questions! Oh Ya mon!


Think this sounds good but don't feel you can afford it? Let Venus help! The Secret Life of Venus is a group dedicated to helping you find personal magic through self empowerment. It is a law-of-attraction based group with video instruction for focusing thought and intention toward making dreams a reality! If you can dream it, you can make it happen in the most harmonious ways for you! YOU WANT TO DO THIS!! I KNOW YOU DO!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your manifesting the Law of Attraction big time..I need too!

Unknown said...

Hi Denise!

Isn't it marvelous! I am sooo tickled to read your comment. It is very reaffirming to me and LOA is really easier to do than I originally thought!

Hugs! =D
~Kellie